Tuesday, May 26, 2009

When life deals you lemons....

For the past few months, my life has had its ups and downs. That fact usually reflects on this blog, more or less in an unspoken manner.

During the time I have been blogging, I've met some pretty great people who have given me support, advice or whatever encouragement they could lend. For that, I'm very grateful. But most aspects of my life happen outside the blog and my hobbies. Those things have a profound impact on the time and energy I'm able to give to my interest pursuits. No matter the amount support and encouragement I receive, I've got to pay heed to those things that take a higher priority.

Reenacting and StE(r) are some of those things that are a labor of love to me. Sometimes time is so fleeting you have to make hard choices what to do with what little time you have left over for the fun stuff. Unfortunately, its come time for me to make a hard choice. I could blame it on the economy, rail against the politicians, and so on, but that would come close to whining. I'm not a whiner.

It has come to a point where I want to simply give my readers a bit of closure. This will be my last post on StE(r). I've built this site up to a point where its value is still significant for the next few months. Maybe someone will pick up the torch and run with it on another blog, which has always been my hope.

So, I close this post in the immortal words of Douglas Adams...

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

6 comments:

Spiff said...

Sorry to see the end of the ride. Thanks and best of luck to you.

TrishaSGerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
天台 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
月亮 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
youssef kabbaj said...


Bonjour,je viens de parcourir votre blog,j'ai beaucoup aimé....j'ais déjà traité un site comme ca

http://modelecuisines.blogspot.com