Friday, February 15, 2008

My favorite Sutler of the week

Oooops! Got busy yesterday, so I didn't have the time to write the Sutler of the Week. Valentine's Day does that you know. :-) Anyway, here's the SotW in all its glory...

AEF Supply is a cool site, hands down. It was one of the first sites that I encountered when I started doing surfing outside the American Civil War realm to look for single-era vendors to cover in the blog. Then I opened up the sutler categories to anyone interesting.

I like this site because it specializes in supplying US army reenactors from the Spanish Armerican War through Vietnam. The prices are very decent, too. Plenty of pictures illustrate the inventory. This is a great place to go if you're into Spanish American War reenacting, this vendor has the best overall selection of uniforms. The WW1 selections are simply excellent - this was AEF's primary era before it expanded. The site is easy to navigate, and is recommended by many reenacting groups.

No comments: