Friday, June 08, 2007

My favorite Sutler of the week

Dell's Leather Works is a great site to look at and easy navigate about. This sutler has almost every kind of basic gear you need to hit the field, and the pricing is good, being just under what I think should be the standard pricing for compariable items.

The items I found that I would consider buying from Dell's are the any of the belts, which look very nice and there's a wide variety to choose from. This one of the few places I found that sells buff belts. The knapsack page looked good to me, too.

As with any sutler I haven't personally bought from in the past, I can't personally vouch for the quality of the items that Dell's Leather Works sells. So, as with any sutler, I would collect some recommendations before ordering. Many group sites do recommend Dell's as a primary sutler.

1 comment:

Andrew Duppstadt said...

I have seen a small sample of Dell's items (which is to say I've seen one or two pieces). His stuff looks good and the quality is excellent. I have heard one reenactor mention that he didn't like the fact that Dell's own stamp was put on the item, but I think you can request that items not be stamped.