Friday, April 13, 2007

Group Spotlight

Man, I haven't done one of these since last September! I figured I'd give it a rest for a while and see what I could find. Since then, I've found many worthy sites, so I re-present the weekly Group Spotlight.

This weeks' group is from New Hampshire, representing the 5th New Hampshire Volunteer regiment. This is a campaigner group that seems to have some common-sense standards for joining. I wish more groups would be open about doing this for the sake of the reenactors.

The site itself is a bit spartan, but it has everything anyone needs to know about the group and its history. It spells out what is expected of members, and what they expect of themselves. This is a great resource site if you need to pick up this type of information.

1 comment:

Blue Bellied Yank said...

What can women do to become involved in reenactments? Are there nurses and mourning widow roles to play?