Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back from a small vacation

Back from my small vacation at Cold Harbor! Have many ideas I'll be writing on, plus another AAR.

But, here's something that has been stewing in my mind for awhile...

I know most everyone who reads this blog has an interest in reenacting, most likely the American Civil War. But I know there has to be someone who does other periods, either American or European (or maybe somewhere else?), and might be willing to write a post or two a week. I'd like to sound out anyone who is willing to do a team blog. My vision would be bloggers who do different wars/periods/places, writing about them in a way that reflects a bit of knowledge and attitude of the history.

Don't worry - Seeing the Elephant (recreated) will be unchanged if this happens, this idea would be a totally new blog just on reenacting. But I'd like to see more reenactors step forth and do some blogging, start some 'synergy' and maybe, just maybe... spark some interest with passersby or reenactors who've stepped out of the hobby. I think a team blog would be just the ticket. Post in the comments and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Blue Bellied Yank said...

Gee... it's too bad you didn't find a team blogger but you do come up with links to some really great blogs!!