Friday, March 23, 2007

New Reenacting Blog posts

Discovered another reenactor blog today - and he's commented here before! Yellowhammer has a laid-back Myspace blog with plenty of great insight into the ACW part of the hobby. It's well worth a read, but a small warning - all MySpace layouts require some exploration to discover where all the good info is residing. Trust me on this one.

If you haven't already done so, here are a few reenactor blogs that are worth checking out:
Outsider's Perspective
Adjutant's Blog
Sarah's/Chauncey's Reenacting Blog
18thC Cuisine (Note - this blog is translated into French. Also, this blog has hit a nice stride, and I very much recommend it, especially if you're into recreating period dishes)

If you have a blog or know of a reenactor blog (any period) you'd like to share - put it in the comments and I'll add it to my commentary. The only thing I ask is to make sure it is active.

No comments: