Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CW links of the week

**************
Update: I'm having some trouble with the links this week, so please bear with me as I attempt to fix them!

Update 2: The links should be fixed - I think Yahoo! took exception to me using their Search to find links.
**************
Here are some reenacting links for this week:
Civil War Reenactment thumbnails
Civil War redux: Homage to history
History Comes Alive in New Market
Civil War re-enactors at Centennial
General Manager of Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Michael Kane Set to Complete Reenactment of Famous Pioneer Adventure
A battle without losers
Discovering Dixie
Davis County Civil War Days
Final donations made from fund to preserve Civil War sites
Live history at Camp Floyd Day celebration

Other reenacting headlines:
Annual Battle Days festival begins Friday
Muster, encampment planned in Dresden
Encampment to be held at Bent's Old Fort
Festival brings Colonial era to life
Biggest-ever re-enactment of the Battle of Hastings
Actors getting history lessons
Voyageurs' era, events to come alive again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Web site. But for some reason, every one of this week's links lead to the same generic Yahoo news site. Maybe it's something I'm doing.

Touch the elbow,

B.C. Milligan
Company K, First Penna. Reserves

mntineer said...

Hmmm... seems I have the same problem too. Thanks for the heads-up, and I'll redo those links.

Thanks for reading my blog! :-)