Thursday, August 31, 2006

My favorite Sutler of the week

North State Haberdashery was a vendor that I had forgotten in my previous postings. Although I love my NC Depot jacket and trowsers that I ordered from them last year, I'd taken them for granted.

When I wrote my previous post on the Basic Eastern Confederate impression, I realized I haven't said anything about North State Haberdashery, who has very good customer service and great products. Rex Hovey is the proprietor of NSH, and a nice guy to talk to. I recommend giving him a visit if he's aound.

Product-wise, his jackets and kepis are his strong suit; they're well made, affordable, and fit easily into a progressive/authentic impression. It may do well to quiz him about this other products, because he does sell other vendor's products too.

No comments: